Nonimmigrant Visas for Business and Employment
Individuals who wish to work temporarily in the United States must hold a nonimmigrant visa specified for the type of work being performed and for the purpose of travel to the United States. Various categories (classifications) of nonimmigrant visa are available to individuals to work in the United States.
Please find the most common Temporary Work and Investment Visas in this section of our site:
- H1B Visas Specialty Workers
- L1 Intracompany Transferee Visas
- E-1/E-2, EB-5 Investor Visas
- O Visas Extraordinary Ability in Sports
- J-1 Visa: Internship and Training
- R Visas Religious Worker
For more information, call The Dworsky Law Firm in Chicago at (847) 441-4188, or use the consultation form to describe your case.