Our Commitment to Help During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As a result of COVID-19, there are many changes to immigration occurring on a daily basis. We are committed to keeping our clients up-to-date on immigration news, regulations, timing and filing of petitions, and more. To better serve you during these uncertain times, we have created a number of resources to help you stay updated and get you all of the information you need.
We are offering an after-hours hotline that is accessible between 5:00 pm CDT and 9:00 am CDT every day by dialing 847-441-4198. Our legal team will be able to advise you on information related to COVID-19 and immigration at any time that is convenient for you. In addition, a special section has been created on our website that is completely dedicated to providing updates about changes to immigration due to COVID-19.
We have also added an immigration news tab to our homepage. The news tab will provide daily updates with announcements that impact all aspects of US immigration, not necessarily COVID-19 related.
Our dedicated resources include:
- U.S. Immigration information and updates from the federal government including the Department of Homeland Security (USCIS, CBP, and ICE), the Department of State, and the Department of Justice (EOIR/Immigration Courts)
- Global immigration information related to ex-pats and others traveling internationally
- Human resources advice and information for employers that have been impacted by COVID-19, including Department of Labor compliance measures (for certain immigrant workers like H-1Bs), I-9 compliance, work from home guidelines, and other commonly asked questions.
- Information about government loans including EIDL and PPP loans
- A spreadsheet we are constantly updating, containing the latest updates taken by each country in response to COVID-19.
Helping you with all of your immigration issues remains our top priority. The team at the Dworsky Law Firm is here to help you navigate through all the immigration changes arising as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. Our website will be updated daily and we invite you to visit it often.
We wish that our clients stay safe and healthy, and we look forward to the future when we all find our new normal. Remember, we are all in this together.